Buccaneer! Buccaneer!

Good fun game. Where was that island that was supposed to pop up every 13th week though? I never saw it. And Gildeon was harder than Haddock sheesh!

Detective Grimoire - Demo Detective Grimoire - Demo

Good game so far. I was wondering why there were no point icon pop ups when you hovered over a clickable object. After watching your kickstarter video, I see why since it will be an iOS and Android game. I wonder how much it will cost.

Sift Heads - Street Wars Sift Heads - Street Wars

A nice departure from Sift Heads and Sift Heads world. I wish there some places where I could get health though. And I like that when you die, you start from pretty much where you died(well that happened in my experience while playing).

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

Excuse my french but...

This game was hard as fuck lol. I def used that walkthrough and i am not ashamed to say it. Learning the mechanics is kinda tricky. Kudos for putting out something original.

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Oh don't worry about needing help along the way, I mean,
I even encouraged people to use their Level Skips.
( Of course, they only start with one Skip and have to earn the rest. )

Thanks for the review!

Skywire Skywire

Automatic 10

Thanks for uploading this game. I remember playing this back in either junior high or high school but I had forgotten the name of the game. Thanks for the nostalgia.

Faultline Faultline

Pretty Cool

As others have said, this is a pretty cool game. Nice level design. You should take your talents to the big leagues and develop for either Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

sHIT WAS HARD

Well I have to say that some of the level design was just ... WOW. Great job. I love thought-out-of-the-box stuff like this. Now go on and develop a game(one with a specific story and original characters) for the new Nintendo console :D
I did have to skip some parts because that shit was kind've hard lol. But you truly are a talented individual if you made the majority of this game all by yourself! Definately shared it on Twitter! Good luck in the future!

Call of Bieber Call of Bieber

i held T

I held onto T while playing but he wouldn't die. Hmmm, fun game though!

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

"Not recovering like some pussy"?

Well than you are a fool!

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

RETRY?

It's interesting but: What's the objective?